Training

If you need your sales team to perform at their peak then John can show them how to ensure they reach their full potential. For more information click the button

Sales Training click here

Only 3% of the population set goals correctly and those 3% achieve more than the other 97% put together. John can show your team how to use goal setting processes so they can focus on achievement. For more information click the button.

Goal Setting - click here

Real estate can be a cyclical business and it is when times are harder that your team needs a boost. John’s workshops will provide this and reinvigorate your people so they approach their work with enthusiasm and enterprise. Click the button to find out more.

Real Estate - click here

The franchise business is often hard, lonely work. If you need to give your franchisees a lift and refocus them on building their business and profit then click the button to find out how John can help.

Franchise Industry - click here

Finance training often concentrates on the technical side of selling products but all the knowledge in the world won’t help if your team can’t deliver their message with conviction and close a sale. John can help them with this – click the button to find out more.

Finance Industry - click here

There aren’t many people out there with a job that requires no training! John can provide sessions that will benefit all areas, from educational establishments to trade federations, from charities to call centres. Click here for more information.

Other training - click here