How can playing the Mindfulness card help us become:
- More resourceful and resilient?
- More productive, constructive and focused?
- More innovative and creative?
Many people misunderstand Mindfulness, sometimes dismissing it as a distraction, the latest fad or perhaps the joker in the pack. However medical science is now showing us that this card is, in fact, the solution to the overload problems facing the corporate world today. Many of the world’s top businesses are giving staff Mindfulness training to help sustain wellbeing and maintain performance in an increasingly stressful environment. With the recent changes in Health and Safety legislation it is becoming apparent that every company should be offering this approach to their staff if they want to avoid future problems. With a high level of distraction, information overload, constant pressure, and the need to respond to clients instantly, how are our people supposed to stay on top of their game, while remaining productive, civil, collaborative and creative? This is where the mindfulness card can be invaluable.
- What is mindfulness and how does it work?
- The medical evidence and neuro-science behind the use of Mindfulness@Work.
- Practical experience of mindfulness training.
- How mindfulness training can improve well-being, creativity, relaxation, attention, memory, decision making, productivity, health, stress, anxiety, depression etc.
- Keep Reading
In our fast paced, frantic world many of us are experiencing ever increasing levels of stress. Our days are full of traffic jams, email overload, increasing customer demands, lower profit margins, massive competition etc etc This often leads to the feeling of “Too much to do and not enough time to do it”. Many people are reporting that their stress
Learning a new habit takes approximately three weeks. To help you make mindfulness and meditation your new habit I have a 21 day email programme to assist you – you’ll receive daily emails for three weeks to remind and encourage you to maintain your new regime.
Click here to sign up.